Freight broker / account manager
Website Expeditus Supply Chain Solutions
Good morning Ben.
Would you kindly update our job posting? Here’s the most current:
How about working for a company which was awarded the title of “Toledo’s Best Workplace” by it’s own employees two years in a row???
How about a base salary, paid bi-weekly, along with monthly commissions?
How about this: Stop working harder and start working smarter for the lifestyle that YOU want, not just getting by on what your employer is going to “give” you.
We are a rapidly growing, family-oriented logistics company located in Toledo, OH. Our team works hard and plays just as hard in a casual, fun environment. We truly care about our employees physical, mental, and financial well-being, and our 350% growth over last year proves that! Why not be in charge of your own destiny and make the income YOU want within the company culture where YOU are happy? We are the place that can make it happen!!
Here is just a sampling of what you will do each day:
- Cultivate new and existing business through networking, cold-calling, and other various means
- Acquire new partner carriers through various networking channels
- Bid and negotiate freight rates with customers and carriers
- Build loads in TMS with correct information and dispatch to carriers
Here’s what we would like to see in YOU!
– Previous experience (good or bad!) with another freight brokerage is beneficial. (We’ll show you how it SHOULD/COULD be!!)
– Even without experience, we are willing to train! We hire for attitude/personality – not just experience!
– Punctual, strong math skills, ability to work effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere.
– Strong attention to detail, ability to be comfortable with a computer
– GREAT ATTITUDE! We want to see your personality shine through to your customers and carriers
– Ability to be comfortable spending the majority of your day on the phone
– A high energy, persistent, and results driven team player
What about us you ask?
- A casual, family-oriented atmosphere
- Team events including games/challenges/contests for prizes & cash
- Catered lunches
- An owner and manager who care about your personal & professional well-being!
- A company where you choose the degree of success that is right for you!
- Benefits that make sense for you – we want you to be happy & successful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com